• Find three full questions that include the phrase est-ce que. Write them down.
• Circle the question word (where, why, when, at what time, etc.).
• Write the translation in English.
• Find TWO full questions that use Qui, but do NOT use est-ce que.
• Write them down, and write their translation in English.
Français 3: 2nd Hr. & 5th Hr: Please do both activities on this worksheet (attached below-- p332qui-w_instructions.pdf ). Pay close attention to the details. (This was already given out in class, and begun during class.)
Français 4: For everyone: Please go to our QUIA page, and screen-video yourself doing both of the activities there -- please spend at least 15 minutes on this, total. Have your notes out, so you're not just guessing. IF YOU MISSED CLASS TODAY: Please watch this 4-minute video about how stained-glass is made, and jot down 5 things you learned from it; Then watch this 1:53 minute video about cleaning and restoration work done over the past few years, to Ste. Chapelle's stained-glass windows. Write down 3 things you learned from it, including what material was used to replace the lead piping to connect the glass pieces. Then, please watch this 2:00-minute video of the tiny, one-street hill-top village of Vézelay, where the famous Basilique Ste. Madeleine de Vézelay is located. Please take screen shots of the following (to show me):
• The view of the front exterior of the church
• A view of the striped style of the voûtes en berceau (barrel vaults) of the ceiling, showing ALSO that deeper into the church, the Gothic style is present...with ribbed vaults and large windows (and lots of sunshine).