Français 1: 1st Hour: Using the sentences you did on the front, starting with #3, re-write those in the PLURAL, on the back (Ex: If the front says, "L'agrafeuse est noire", make it, "Les agrafeuses sont noires." ; 'J'ai une agrafeuse noire." should become, "J'ai des agrafeuses noires.".
3rd Hour: Finish filling in the front of the sheet, using items and colors of your choice, to make your sentences (remember, there are two kinds of sentences for each number!). Be sure that plenty of the items are feminine! On the back, re-write the first 3 into plural version (see examples in the instructions for 1st hour, above.)
IF YOU MISSED CLASS TODAY:
Using your notes carefully, write out the following sentences in French:
1. The door is purple. AND I have a purple door.
2. The window is white. AND I have a white window.
3. The binder is white. AND I have a white binder.
4. The chair is yellow. AND I have a yellow chair.
5. The desk is red. AND I have a red desk.
THEN: Re-write all of those 10 sentences into the plural (So.... The doors are purple. AND I have some purple doors. NOTE: Use "des" for "some", and "sont" for "are".)