You may NOT use your computers for this! If you need to look up a word, please use the red paperback dictionaries on the shelf.
Here are some helpful hints:
• Pay attention to translating in the correct tense :) Think for yourself, please don't ask others... just do your best
• #7: le cours que tu as suivi = the course that you took
• #9: remember that the nous is not performing the action... it is receiving it
• #10: Perry Pinkledinkle was my favorite when I was living in France!
• #14 is about what someone feels like/wants to do
• #15: s'est passé = happened
• #17: désagréable = unpleasant
• #18: se passe = is happening
• #20: risque de te choquer = might shock you ; un roman = a novel; incroyable=incredible
1-- Please finish your hébergement project.
2-- If you finish the project today, please do several games of Quizlet with the hébergement vocabulaire. We will test on that early next week--probably Tuesday (from French)