Express these sentences in French (careful about placement and agreement!)
1. I have a green car.
2. Madame Chabot is a nice teacher.
3. Renee is an intelligent girl.
4. My mother is an athletic woman.
5. My sisters are interesting!
6. Samantha and Rayven are fun friends (use COPINE).
7. Paul has an American motorcycle.
8. You all have some interesting books.
9. Mr. and Mrs. Wilson are nice neighbors.
10. My brother has a BIG TV. (remember! big is an adjective that goes BEFORE the noun!)
11. John is silly!
12. I have a pretty sister. (remember! pretty is an adjective that goes BEFORE the noun!)
FRANÇAIS 3: Pick 20 of the new clothing vocabulary words, picking from both sides of the first sheet of the new vocab packet (starts with "accessoire" on first page, starts with "alliance" on the second side). Write the word in French... translate in parentheses.... then (in English), write some kind of related description (might be about where you where it on your body, what it covers on your body, when you might where it [occasion? weather?], etc.
EX: des sandales (sandals): wear on feet when it's hot out
NOTE: Please focus on words that are NEW to you, and ones that might be harder to remember. Avoid obvious cognates. Also, some of the words are related to clothing, but are not clothing (like pointure or rayon), and you can use those, too.