ALSO: If you missed class (absent, ISS, etc.): Please
• write out these French questions ... & translate them,
• then write out the answer to the question, in French (in a full sentence)...
• and translate that, too (NOTE: Your Unité 2 note sheet, last page or two, will be very helpful for this)
1. Quelle est la date d'aujourd'hui?
2. Quelle est la date demain?
3. Quelle est la date de ton anniversaire?
4. Quel jour est-ce aujourd'hui?
5. Quel jour est-ce demain?
6. Combien de jours est-ce qu'il y a dans une semaine?
7. Combien de mois est-ce qu'il y a dans une année?
8. Combien de saisons est-ce qu'il y a dans une année?
Français 3: Worksheet about dont (things people want and how much they cost), and Activité 5 on book page 332.... given out in class (we did Activité 4 as homework that was due today).
IF YOU MISSED CLASS: First, you'll have to get some new notes from the moodle folder-- We are now in the new Moodle unit called, Passé Simple (yellow box). Go to the NOTES... folder. Find the notes called "que_qui FILLED", and then the one called "dont PDF". Carefully read these notes about using these three words to connect clauses. ASSIGNMENTS: Go to the folder called, "HOMEWORK, WORKSHEETS, BOOK PAGES, etc.". Find two pages there:
• DONT_items_pg1". Follow the directions to do this sheet, but be sure to read the new notes first!
• Book page 332-- Do both Activités 4 & 5, carefully following directions and examples (if you were here on Monday, you already did Activité 4, but if you were gone both Monday and today, you have both activities to do. Sami--- Brooke will be happy to help you! And, Lydia said that if you carefully read the notes she feels like you will understand how to do it all :), so don't stress!)