Voici les dates de réunions pour 2017-2018 • Semestre 2
•• short videos: Comme Une Française-- Géraldine, une française, explains how to say lots of things in French, in different situations. She has many little videos of just a few minutes each. Here is one on How to Buy Makeup in France -- then, click on "Comme Une Française" to find more of her videos
• 5-a-Day Fitness: Disco en français! (Ha! 5-minute easy fitness routine en français! We could do it together in class! You know you want to! On y va! )
• The Good Life In France (a great website with tons of links to different topics, including different areas of France, Arts & Artists, gastronomy [= cuisine], places to travel, holidays, etc. Here, for example, is a link to lists of posts showing Christmas in different places in France.)
• Lascaux Cave! This is the website for the cave in southern France, where they found cave paintings.
• Pinterest: French Fashion
• French Girl in Seattle
• French Girl in Seattle (original site... check the archives)
• French-Word-A-Day (check the archives, too)
• David Lebovitz (an American pastry chef and cookbook author, who lives and cooks in Paris)
• French art in the St. Louis Art Museum
• Informal French/French Slang
• French Texting
• Little animated songs on video, for kids :) Silly! Fun! What more could we want?!
• Le Monde des Petits: fun, silly litle animated stuff for kids, in French... stories, comptines (=nursery rhymes), games, etc.
• Someone's blog post about a 2-day trip to Paris. Day one HERE, and day two HERE. Their trip to Versailles is HERE.
• www.frenchtoday.com -- Camille teaches some helpful phrases, in English. Try putting a search word in the search box (like, "weddings" or "clothes" or whatever!
• videos: Damon and Jo: "Shut up and Go!" Look around on their YouTube channel for French-related topics, like, "How to sound cool in French." (Be sure to preview so you don't show anything with vulgarities!)
• videos: Easy French! Scour the list for interesting ones. They include nice, big captions in both French and English, and have on-the-street authentic speakers!
• Miraculous Lady Bug cartoon: "Set in modern-day Paris, the series focuses on a teen junior high school girl named Marinette Dupain-Cheng and her classmate, Adrien. When evil arises, Marinette transforms into Ladybug while Adrien transforms into Cat Noir. However, neither know each other's secret identities. Marinette has no idea that her school crush Adrien is Cat Noir, while Cat Noir doesn't know that his crush Ladybug is actually Marinette. Together, they fight to protect Paris against the mysterious villain Hawk Moth" - See more at: http://kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Miraculous-Ladybug#sthash.f4FVmAZk.dpuf