• an object pronoun in a statement or question (NOT a command)
• a reflexive pronoun in a statement or question (NOT a command)
• either a reflexive or object pronoun, placed before an infinitive
• Book page 177 (handed out in class), activité 6, and translate.
• Activités Pour Tous worksheet (back), page 52: and translate Activité 1 & 2. (NOTE: vrai= true; faux=false)
Français 4: If you were absent today: Go to the moodle folder for HOMEWORK for this unit. Find worksheet "exercices R & S". You are ONLY doing exercice S... and translate. ALSO: download and read what is between brackets on the page from our Ina Caro book, entitled "Loches".