• Adjectives: know their meaning when you see them in French
• Adjectives: know when and how to make them "agree" to show feminine and/or plural
• Adjectives: know where they go in the sentence
• Adjectives: what form of adjective is used in the C'est + adjective formation?: C'est beau! C'est laid! C'est amusant! (masculine, singular!)
• Sentences: know verbs like est, sont, ai, as, a
• possessives: my, your, his/her, our, you all's: be able to produce these words and use the correct one for your noun
• Vocabulary: all of the people and thing words on the picture sheet (voisin, voiture, etc. Know their gender, and know what they mean when you see them
• He is/She is/They are: Know when to use C'est vs Il est or Elle est; Ce sont vs. Ils/Elles sont
• Prepositions: sur, devant, dans, sous, derrière (produce them in French and be able to make a sentence with them)
• Il y a un/une/des VS il n'y a pas DE (d')
ISS WORK: D.G. please look at this past Wednesday's listing here, and do the work described for page 174. Both D.G. and K.A., go to the unité 4 "HOMEWORK" folder, and find wbk page 111-12. Do both pages. Read instructions and follow example. TRANSLATE EVERYTHING INTO ENGLISH, too.
ALSO: Do Quizlet and Quia activities to study for the exam next week. Take screen shots of what you do, and/or have the ISS teacher sign a note telling me how much time he actually SEES you do of each activity.
EVERYONE: Wbk page. 111 and translate. If you missed class, see directions above about where to find it.
Français 3: (5th hour's assignment-- 2nd hour's assignment is listed on jeudi)-- Do the assignment listed on jeudi. If you did that one last night, by mistake, then do the assignment that was listed on mercredi.