• recognize ALL of our adjectives when you see them in French (know what they mean)
• know HOW to make them "agree"
• know WHERE to put them in your sentence, in relation to the noun
• know WHICH ONES are the special "B.A.G.S." adjectives, and what that means
• know when to change DES to DE (or d')
• know what to do if your statement is just "C'est + (adjective)"
• know when you need to use "C'est" to express "She is/He is" [and, "Ce sont" to express "they are")
Français 3: Worksheet with blanks, applying the new expressions.